Sunday, December 9, 2007

Its a bootyfull day in the neighborhood.

'ello wat ave we got ere? Ok sorry bout the awful English accent, really. I swear on all that is holy and pure that i will never subject y'all to that sort of nonsense again, really. I will, however, subject you to all the other goofy goofiness that resides in my head. I'll regale with tales of my exciting life and loves (I'm a father of two, who's been with the same woman for 14 years so you can just imagine all the high profile adventure I've been involved with), I'll write about things like the movies i watch(i watch a lotta movies), music and whatever else tickles my sweet fancy(yes i have a sweet fancy, wanna make something of it???). Somedays i might even just tawk about the weather, i know exciting, but your the one reading this so what does that say about you, huh?

I never thought I'd write a blog, y'know. I figured what could i possibly have to say that people would be interested in, a poor lil ol' whiteboy with no proper upbringing like me. Than i started reading blogs and found that people will read just about anything so i decided to give a shot, right through the heart, know what i mean. I guess it takes time to build an audience(thats what you'd call it right, i don't know) to read my ramblings, and i suppose it may never catch on but I'll stick wit it(thats not a typo, i spell like i tawk) who knows it could be fun.

As things go alone i think it would be fun to take suggestions on topics from readers and other "bloggers". I think it would great to even start a little community type web based settlement for like minded goof balls, geeks, misfits and miscreants. We could link story's, share thoughts and rub each other feet in a strictly vertual way of course. So i hope you join me and stick wit me on this fantastic, marvelous , mysterious journey into, Oddist: Wonderful World of Wonderment. Please, pretty please don't leave me hanging. I swear I'll make it worth the while all the while.

Be on the lookout for my next post in which i shall disect Salvation, Scurvy, Beachballs and Geo-political strategy of the mid to late 19th century.

No comments: